Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 215 - 218 Muscat

I am lazy. Only on my first day in Muscat I really organized something: finally I got my Indian Visa! I had started the process more than a week ago but then I had to collect my passport for going back to the Emirates. Now I brought back my passport to the visa agency and of course they did not know how long it would take. What they did know however: I could either get it the same evening or in 5 days - which would have been a big problem because I will fly to Sri Lanka in 5 days. All the other days the Embassy does not work because of holidays (Mohammeds birthday). You can imagine that I wasn't very relaxed when I went back to the agency the same evening. As I was already contemplating which of their furniture I would throw through the office in case I would not get back my passport they called me to the counter and handed me the passport with a brand-new Indian visa, yeah !
The rest of the days in Muscat I was really really lazy, just enjoying the sun, good food, fresh juices, the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment