Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 306 Alirajpur - Bodeli

After yesterdays rage I had calmed down considerably today. But it wasn't too difficult. Everyone was very nice today. I finally entered my state of Gujarat where I had spent half of the year 2003. The road was very beautiful: winding between hills and rocks and most of it shadowed by chestnut and other trees. The only small annoyance was something I experienced whenever I went through small villages far away from the major highways: many people call me American, urks. Too much Hollywood on Indian television makes many people think that every white guy must be American.
And I achieved something I hadn't done for at least a month: I managed to drink enough water that I had to pee during the lunchbreak. That might not sound too spectacular, but it is actually really difficult in this weather conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment