Thursday, August 9, 2012

Encore Day 017 Klonowo - Olsztyn

I took my time to enjoy the beautiful place in the morning. In the night there was some heavy rain - which was really nice in the tent - in the morning there was still a strong wind, but it stayed dry most of the day. Due to some communication confusion I had agreed to 2 couchsurfing hosts, which had both invited me (yep, they have some new system which allows hosts to invite you based on your travel plans and it works very well, at least in smaller places). First I met up with Kasia, which convinced me very fast to stay one day longer in Olsztyn by promising me a Kayak tour and a lakeside bonfire and guitar evening for tomorrow. She showed me around town and we cycled to one of the wonderful lakes around. In the evening we met Iwona, my host for tonight. Both of them discussed my plan for tomorrow in Polish, but I fully trust them that it was only for my best. At Iwonas place we just ate (delicious!) and talked a lot about travels, travel philosophy, music and much more.








No comments:

Post a Comment