Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 145 Miyaneh - Aydamir

Weather is good => Marek is happy. I had sunshine all day, yeah! So this day saw me whistling and singing on my bicycle which I had cleaned and repaired (nothing serious, just a flat tire) this morning. Without snow or fog the landscape also made a much better impression - all the time cycling up an at first narrow, later widening valley - nothing too spectacular, but nice. I enjoyed my last dried apricots - I have to get some new soon: this stuff is fantastic cyclists fuel!  In the evening (which starts here with sunset before 5pm already) I started my first Iranian Camping Experience, well hidden from the road. The weather report did not sound too bad (i.e. not freezing) and there are no hotels around anyway. It even was one of the few times when I felt like using my cooking equipment, mmmmmmmh.

No comments:

Post a Comment