Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 341 Tabor

Uuuuh, cycling through Czech Republic is dangerous.
I had reckoned to attract a huge crowd of groupies at home with my perfectly shaped body after a year of daily workout. Now it seems that all that very good beer and food here will provide for a big beer belly messing up that wonderful plan, tststs.
I realized I was going too fast, so I stopped for one day in beautiful Tabor. We had a look at the castle, just strolled around the old time and spent a lot of time with beer, Kofola and food. I even found an Indian restaurant. It's just a week since I left India (though it feels much longer) - maybe I start to miss it a little bit.
But I wasn't lazy all day - I organized some more job interviews and searched for flats in Leipzig. A cheer for modern technology making all this possible on a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment