Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 344 Praha - Jince

It was a hard ride but I had wonderful company. On the way out of Prague we got stuck in a pink crowd - apparently it was a march against breast cancer. Unfortunately I wouldn't have known that without my knowledgeable czech guides because the only written thing on all the pink shirts was the brand name of the cosmetics company that organized the march. Maybe I didn't get it, but to me it really looked more like a corporation abusing a good cause to make a huge crowd of people run advertisement for them. Anyway, once we got out of the pink the way was nice - we followed river Vltava with many food/pivo/zmrzlina stalls on the way - and we made use of many of them, so many that we ran into some time problems in the evening. Once we left Vltava the way got more hilly - it didn't seem too hard, but once we had arrived I felt my leg muscles quite a lot (not to speak of those of my less trained companions). It is very very nice to cycle with company, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment