Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 186 Juyom - Lar

After a short night I woke up at the english teachers home. I played a bit with his little daughter who was as nice as ever. He himself however was much cooler - he must have realized that his attempts of befriending me weren't very successful. He drove me back to my bicycle at Karims home and I started to cycle back all the way I had already done twice yesterday. I was still in a bad mood for all of the day as I did not have enough sleep and I was often thinking how far I could have been already without yesterdays detour. Even worse at some point I got a nasty headwind followed by a very steep uphill.  On the way there was not much green and nearly no settlement around. The city of Lar however turned out to be unexpectedly rich - a splendid modern bazaar, some very western shops (Apple & Co.) and hotel prices which I had to negotiate down to an affordable level.

No comments:

Post a Comment