Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 187 Lar - Tang Dalan

Sooo, now I really just have to roll down to the sea. It was an easy ride through a very deserted landscape - I went 100km and except for one police station there was no settlement on the way. Especially in the afternoon it all felt a lot like cycling on the moon. The only problem I had: flat tire. Twice. While fixing the first one 2 cars stopped and asked if they could help me. The second one happened shortly before sunset. I just started pushing my bike and entered the next small dirtroad in search of a place for the night. Once I found a not perfect but decent place I checked why the tire got flat again. It turned out that the brand new tire had kind of exploded right at the valve - how can that happen ?! Anyway, now it is fixed again, I had a good dinner and I feel that I am on a much lower altitude now - the night is very warm, I could nearly sleep without sleeping bag in the tent, feels like summer, yeah!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous about the beautiful star nights you joined in the desert. Really!
    Take care and stay safe!
    Maik

    ReplyDelete