Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 190 Qeshm

Lazy day: I just had a walk around Qeshm town in search of the boats to Bandar Abbas - wanted to check if they are big enough to take bicycles. As I first went into the completely wrong direction it became a quite long walk. A lot of construction is going on here. And there are some very rich people around, proudly driving their Hummers and Mustangs around the block. On the way I came across Qeshm Geopark museum, including some interesting and some scary exhibits (siamese and two-headed goats). It also had many bird species on display, but I couldn't find the one small bird I have seen jumping over the street many times for the last days - it looks more or less like a sparrow wearing a paper hat. Most of the day I just relaxed on the hotel terrace, watching palm trees and the sea, eating and chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment