Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 042 Добри Дол - Монтана

Waking up was really hard today - yesterday was one of the two times per year that some youngsters make a big party at the very motel I spent the night, which ment: very loud & very bad music until early in the morning. After I had managed to get out of bed the German-speaking lady that owned the motel excused about a thousands times and provided me with a delicious breakfast with homegrown vegetables and eggs, so everything was fine again. Then I had to say goodbye to Danube - now I will cross the Balkan mountains to Sofia. Todays ride was still comparably easy - there were some hills to climb, but nothing very steep or very high. But now I ended up in a town called Montana and as the name suggest there are some formidable mountains around - tomorrow I will have to climb next to 1000m. I hope my couchsurfing host is not too much in a Friday evening party mood (not that this would be a bad thing under other circumstances), so that I will have a chance to get up early.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Marek, verfolge Deinen Blog täglich. Weiterhin Hals und Beinbruch. Ich freue mich schon riesig auf Izmir mit Jörg!!! (Flüge sind gebucht)
    Wolle

    ReplyDelete