Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 088 Bademli - Beysehir

I woke up when the women from the village started preparing çörek - a flat bread with a thin layer of cheese inside, best eaten warm. The owner ladies albino son offered me the first results of their work and tea for breakfast. The women were very communicative and literally forced me to photograph their work.
After 2 days of climbing todays ride was easy. But nevertheless wonderful - very very beautiful mountain views. At the first stop at a gas station I was immediately offered tea. Shortly after one of the guys commanded me to stay there until he would come back. A view minutes later he arrived with a bag - full of çörek. Turkish hospitality forced me to a second breakfast.
From there on I could just roll down to the central anatolian plateau and soon I saw the green waters of beysehir gölü - Turkeys biggest freshwater lake. A short trip on the lakeshore and on early afternoon I arrived in the town of Beysehir. This gave me enough time for some errands: reanimating my mobile internet connection at Turkcell, shopping for groceries, organizing new guitar strings, preparing the Haiku contest winner package and finally just relaxing in the bathtub :o)












2 comments:

  1. ...verdammt...ich hätte mit Dir weiterfahren sollen...:) Was mache ich hier eigentlich? Du machst alles richtig Marek - genieß die Zeit!
    Jörg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mensch, I should have gone with you when you were in Sofia! Everthing looks amazing! Congrats!

    Tsveti

    ReplyDelete