Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 141 & 142 Tabriz

I was in dire need of some rest, so I took 2 days off from cycling. However I was not completely lazy: besides the obvious stuff (eating [a lot], sleeping [a lot] and reading the Qu'ran) I did some sightseeing in Tabriz, practised some more persian reading (speaking will come later: I am still in turkic language iranian azarbaijan), organised phone (+98 93 60 237 665) and internet, cleaned Arthur, became the main attraction of a curious crowd at a hairdresser, was questioned by many iranians what I am doing here in the winter and found my herbivore way through iranian grocery stores - getting vegetarian food in restaurants is a bit tricky, usually there is only soup and rice available.
Mobile internet is possible in Iran, but it is pretty expensive - I will try to make most blog updates in the bigger cities in internet cafes.

No comments:

Post a Comment