Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 147 Zanjan

Aaaaaaah, what a relaxing day! Mahdi, Elahe & Arya made me feel like a real family member.
Arya gave new names to me (Aga) and Trabant (Didi) - only to declare every once in a while that I should play with him, that I should give him Trabant (Aga Didi!) or that I am really bad (Aga ay!). Fortunately both Mama and Baba were also ay! - So at least I am not alone in all my badness :)
Mahdi showed me around town and took me to an impressive underground laundry house. As it was Friday (Iranian weekend) most other sights were closed, so we just relaxed at home, I played some guitar (whenever Arya would let me) and enjoyed delicious food. They invited me to stay at their home however long I want - this sounds very taunting, but I think I should get into warmer regions as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment