Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 315 Dholera - Bhavnagar

Really not much different today: still very hot, very flat and most of the time headwind. And a lot of road construction going on. Thus me driving on sand and dirt. Which alone wouldn't be a problem. The hundred truck drivers however made things a bit uncomfortable by covering me in clouds of dust.
Well, but when the clouds lifted there were water buffaloes and later even flamingoes. I think I uncovered some conspiracy here: THEY want to make ua believe the flamingoes would get their colour from eating a lot of prawns and stuff. But I bear witness that it is all artificial: very near to the flamingo hangouts THEY created ponds filled with very toxic looking pinkish-purplish liquids. Pretty much Bitterfeld-romanticism actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment