Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 164 Esfahan - Soffeh Telecabin

In the evening Behrooz invited me to join him for a telecabin-trip up Soffeh mountain in the south of Esfahan. We arrived just at sunset and had some wonderful views. Right now only the first phase of the telecabin is finished - the second half to the top you have to climb. We figured that we would make it easily to the top, but probably not so easily down in the darkness, therefore we stopped climbing halfway. Nevertheless we had some beautiful views. Later Behrooz introduced me to simple and delicious iranian beetroot (which is remarkable, as I used to hat beetroot in Germany !). After we went down again Behrooz invited me for tea and chat to his home and later he showed me the best pizza place of Esfahan - a very nice, ver relaxed evening !

No comments:

Post a Comment