Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 282 - 283 Hampi

My body wants some days off. It is amazing to which achievements you can push your body. Before arriving in Hampi I made about 100km nearly every day for a week, in the heat, with headwind, but I did not encounter any health problems. But once you rest your body knows that his time for revenge has come. So, today I am very exhausted and my throat doesn't feel good at all. I just ventured out of the guesthouse for some food and spent the rest if the day sleeping and reading. In the evening we had a goodbye dinner with our favourite Koreans - in a Korean restaurant in Hampi! The next day they left at 5AM and left us a farewell message on the door. That day my throat felt a bit better, but I still was not up for much - we just did some shopping, I checked career opportunities in the internet and had some very dangerous beast gnawing my toe. In the evening I had the last beers together with Mr. Yannik - tomorrow we will cycling on in different directions - Mr. Yannik northeast towards Hyderabad and eventually Nepal and me northwest towards Bijapur and Gujarat.

No comments:

Post a Comment