Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 102 Sivas - Yildizeli

Oh Atatürk, show me the way!
This morning I was still unsure where to go. Thus I applied the best decision method known to mankind: tossing a coin - Atatürk for the westward detour, 1 for the eastward mountain track. Atatürk won.
Not the worst decision - I reckon to arrive in Trabzon next Monday which is perfect for applying for the Iran Visa.
Those that wanted to see me suffer in the mountains: no need to be disappointed, there will be much higher mountains on my way to Iran.
After several days of long rides I started slow today. I left Sivas when the Muezzins were calling for noon prayer and I rode a pretty short distance only.
It felt good to ride in the wrong direction for a change. Though: I prefer to have the sun in the back, so I appreciate the fact that India is in the East.





No comments:

Post a Comment