Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 105 Tokat - Niksar

Shortly after leaving beautiful Tokat my bike made done strange crackling sounds - never a good sign ! A short check showed that another part of my front carrier broke: the mounting on the right side burst at the screw hole, aaaargh ! Fortunately there is another screw hole right next to it - the front carrier has a slightly different position now, but it works.
The ride was relatively short and sunny. Most of the time I could marvel at more beautiful autumn colours.
On the highest peak I met a Austrian cyclist couple coming from Trabzon and heading to Cappadocia - perfect for information exchange! They will head to Iran, VAE and India too, so maybe our paths will cross again.
My target Niksar is located in a deep and wide valley - I had a great view when approaching it. I am still figuring out which way to go from here: either eastward along the valley and later over the mountains or northwards into the mountains and directly to the black sea. If you want to influence my decision either vote on facebook or leave a comment here :o) !






No comments:

Post a Comment