Monday, July 18, 2011

Backwards day 017 Ostrava - Hranice

After 4 days of sunshine and music this morning greeted me with rain and festival-disassembly-noise. So I joined in by disassembling my tent and packing my stuff in the rain as loudly as possible. Luckily the weather got better during the ride back to Hranice. I mostly took the backwards version of the way I drove to Ostrava, except for some stretches I did not like (hardly visiblr path through high grass) or where I got lost before. Czech republic has a huge system of bicycle paths marked with yellow signs - much more than Germany. Mostly this are just roads with few traffic however sometimes this are just very narrow paths through some kind of jungle. Therefore the system is really great because you will always arrive at your target but you never know what kind of way it will be. After arriving back in Hranice I did some house work (washing some stuff, drying my tent,...) and after lunch I will get out my Guitalele - after so much inspiration in Ostrava I really really have to do more music myself.





1 comment:

  1. :o))))Fingers crossed in the jungle!
    I read (with jealousy)all the comments from the festival and it looked like great music experience I can dream of one more year again.But the wedding we went to was great as well, they said yes:o)It was by the river and in the forrested walley far away from any houses and there were one band, some winamp music after and in the night live piano session of all songs you can and cannot immagine, we went to sleep close to the morning and as I went earlier (i do not last much) I could fall asleep with piano spreading tones in the woods.I hope the rain will travel in other direction then you tomorrow!Take care!Hana

    ReplyDelete