Thursday, July 21, 2011

Really rainy day 020 Skalica - Malacky

3 words to describe this day: wet wet wet! The Slovakian Weather Gods scorn me and I have no idea why - I am in the country since yesterday evening only and I most faithfully promise I did not commit any sins since then (at least according to my moral standards) !
Anyway, I had to start this morning in the rain, drove in the rain, made some breaks in the rain hoping it would get better and finally gave up and changed my strategy to trying to stay warm by just keeping on cycling and swearing in the rain. I arrived in Malacky in the rain and finally found a warm place to dry me and my clothes - that was the moment the rain stopped. Again: Dear Slovakian Weather Gods, what are you trying to tell me ?! I am sure Slovakia is a beautiful country, I'd just like to have a chance to look at it :o).




No comments:

Post a Comment