Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 029 Kalocsa - Mohács

The sun is back again! The landscape is not very exciting here - a huge plain. But the weather finally got much better and most of the bike path was next-to-perfect and I met some fellow bikers on the way and Mohács is splendid and I was welcomed here by my wonderful host Alexandra and her friend Ilona and had a city tour with them and had a lot to talk about bike tour plans and finally will go to sleep in the definitely prettiest bedding on this trip so far, thus everything is just magnificent :o)
Oh, if I had to find something bad about this day: a piece of my trouser-from-chain-ring-dirt-protection-device got lost (something which also happened on my very first bike trip in Norway), but it is not something which is crucial anyway.

P.S. I will enter Croatia tomorrow, thus I will most probably be offline for two days - the next update should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday.






No comments:

Post a Comment