Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 018 Hranice - Kroměříž

Now that was a perfect day! I started the not too long ride along mostly flat quiet bikelanes along river Bečva in the sunshine after having a short visit to the beautiful center of Hranice (and a great cukrárna=pastry shop located there).
I did not had to hurry, so it was a very enjoyable ride to Kroměříž. In Kroměříž I had a look at the castle garden and played some guitalele there before meeting my wonderful couchsurfing host Petra in the city center. She kindly prepared a divine vegetarian risotto before we set off to a long walk through the beautiful city. Later I got introduced to yummy nakladany hermelin (pickled cheese, not a weasel !) of course all accompanied by pivo. During all this we exchanged many travel stories, I got some more insight into the czech (and slovak) language and I was asked thousands of questions about my tour. What a nice evening :o) ! Dobru Noc!

Oh, I guess I will make it to Slovakia tomorrow, so my czech mobile card will not be working much longer. Therefore I am not sure when I can be online for the next update again.





No comments:

Post a Comment