Sunday, July 3, 2011

Rainy day 002 Kriebstein > Dresden

Today was rainy rainy rainy. Please eat up today! If it is still raining tomorrow because you left something on your plate today you will be held personally responsible for our misery!
On the bright side the start and end of the day were/are wonderful. In the morning we (that's me and my dad who joins me for the first week to praha) had breakfast with my sister and my brother-in-law (along with a bunch of Sparkasse employees). In the afternoon my cousin welcomed us in Dresden. We had a big and yummy dinner with my aunt and cousins so now we are warm, dry, stuffed, tired and happy :o)

Todays biggest challenges were all connected to the rain:

Challenge: Trying to stay warm in the rain and wind
Importance: Medium
Difficulty: Medium
Successfully completed: Yes

Challenge: Trying to find the way with the only navigational device being a smartphone with a touchscreen which is kind of hard to handle in the rain
Importance: Medium
Difficulty: Medium
Successfully completed: Yep

Challenge: Trying to see the way as a very very myopic person - through glasses full of raindrops
Importance: High
Difficulty: High
Successfully completed: Yeah, somehow I survived.

Challenge: Trying not to steamroll any of the thousands of slugs, snails and earthworms that were having a good time enjoying the wonderful weather on the road
Importance: Very high, crucial, essential
Difficulty: Next to impossible
Successfully completed: I do not want to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment