Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 023 Györ - Komárom

On a Sunday bicycle riders are also allowed to have a relaxed day. The day started late with an introduction to tai chi by my multi-talented double bass playing, salsa & hungarian folk dancing, android programming, snowboarding, tai chi training, hungarian language teaching couchsurfing host Balázs before we had a lunch accompanied by live piano music. Around 14.00 I started biking. After an hour while hiding from the rain at a bus shelter I talked a bit with 2 polish fellow cyclists. Fortunately the rain did not last very long today, so the rest of the ride was relaxed. Despite cycling on Danube cycling path for two days now I just saw Danube again this evening when arriving in Komárom. Hungarian people are very welcoming and communicative - and even though I speak nearly no hungarian I can usually answer the most frequent questions (Where are you from? Where are you going? How tall are you?) mostly just using hand and feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment