Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 025 Sárisáp - Budapest

This morning I was told goodbye in the most lovely way by the grandma of Urbanics family. I made my first stop in Esztergom circling the impressive and dramatically placed Basilica. From there I went on on the bike highway through beautiful landscape of the Danube Bend (Donauknie) - there were many more cyclists around, today strangely mostly in groups of 4. It was a long ride until I reached Budapest in the evening. I checked in at Bikercamp though not being a biker as they mean it - it was a good decision: nice small camping ground including all facility motorbikers and real ones need (washing machine, internet, etc...) and very friendly people. For tomorrow I have a big to do list for Budapest: organizing new front carrier and new bike lock (mine does not open anymore, fortunately this did not happen while the bike was locked :-O ), further trip planning etc. And I am looking forward to a day without cycling :o)







No comments:

Post a Comment